Business 101 : Tax for Freelancers #7
Do you want to maximize the tax deductions available to you?
It is tax season, save yourself from the agony of what you need to know about taxes.
Discover ways that will reduce your taxes for 2020 without paying a tax agent in our 2-hour workshop.
Why you should attend:
1. Discover what are claimable expenses, to reduce your tax liability
2. Uncover personal tax relief you can take advantage of today
3. Increase your chances of getting a loan from the bank, so that you can buy that car / house
In this workshop, Nickson Lau, will be sharing with you his insights into tax. He has been advising his clients on tax matters and tax audits in various industries for the past 10 years. Understand what you need to know about your Form B 2020 which you need to submit by 30 June 2021.
Co-host by Chiam Dao Sheng, with 5 years experience in having quick and fast method of preparing your business accounts in an organized and complete manner.
1. Learn how to identify your income streams
2. The secret on how LHDN thinks when they review your taxes
3. Become next-level business owner by being smart with your taxes
4. Find out how to make monthly instalments to LHDN
5. What do you do if you not been submitting for the last 5 years?
….and many more
Who should attend this workshop?
- Busy Entrepreneurs
- Online Shop Owners
- Tutors / Teachers / Coaches